Saturday, September 6, 2014

What Henry Africas

Perilous Journeys




From the Author What Henry Africas: Heinz Rainer - African cultures - perilous journeys



Finally, I find the time to recall the events of a journey - a journey that took me through hell. For there is nothing that can describe the agonizing and difficult moments spent in the deep forests of the south. 

Unspeakably, the treatment by those who were in command - all in order to get a bribe.

 Upon reaching the first sign of civilization, arriving in Europe, sitting in Charles de Gaulle Airport, it all looked like a dream.

The nightmare - would have been another therm to describe it. As I have not completed the journey, some details will be added in the next episode. It is the way I want it, brief, sober, plain facts.

 For those moments when I can relax and put my memories on paper, are rare.

 Malta September, 2014




 What Henry Africas

No comments:

Post a Comment